Markets wait for the decider ...watch the action : 15 Dec 2013

All of them wait for the FED decision ....reduce bond buying or delay it ????? Markets have been up since 2009 when US started pumping money into the system . It has now reached a finale which will decide market direction . Overall Macro data is supporting a chance for tapering which I think it should start in small way and set the ball rolling . S&P closed below 1800 mark last week due to profit booking and signs of nervousness on tapering . India has another challenge on WPI inflation and RBI policy , In case Inflation is up Mr. Governor has no other choice but to increase rates in this meeting . India is still not able to tame this monster and I expect to continue till March 2014 after which it will slow down . I am negative on Indian markets as macro-economic data not supporting such levels on the Nifty .
 
I have only 1 position open on Nifty which is Sell call at  6500 levels . I am short half position on S&P and long dollar against Franc/Pound . I would not like to add any positions next 2-3 days and watch the action on Wall Street . I will only decide once the euphoria has settled , in fact I may not take any trade as we are approach year end and most of the traders go for a holiday . Volumes will remain thin next 2 weeks due to the above reason and will start picking up in the New Year .
 
As I look back last 3 months when I started my Post I very much overwhelmed with the results . Our Strategies worked well and we are in Profit in our F&O section . We are marginally in profit in our Forex section and I have not posted any specific stock pick but would rather wait for the right opportunity . I am also grateful to each one of you who are reading my posts daily as i see a good increase in page views across the globe . Thank You so much ....I am honored ......
 
What happens in 2014 ????? Keep reading my blog ..will post shortly.
 
Happy Trading .
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Currencies: Is it worth investing

S&P bullish : Nifty slides : RBI Policy Ahead

Markets Quiet , Awaiting APPLE product event