Nifty Weak : US Lawmakers reach Budget Agreement : 11 Dec 2013

Nifty corrected again , reached session low and settled around 6300 .  It may now move up or down taking Cues from CPI inflation Data , Fed Meet and RBI Policy . I am looking on the downside as I expect no change in CPI numbers and actually contraction in Manufacturing activity . There is a possibility for the Nifty to remain range bound this week and there is mot likely chance on the downside . There is a strong support at 6100 . I have refrained from taking any trades today and will look through again on tomorrows closing . Nifty may open low in the morning on weak global cues today .

US Stocks were weak and I see a resistance around 1800 [was trading at 1793 during this post]. I see a drop of at least 100 points in case its closes below 1780 at close . I was also hoping for the dollar to be stronger in line with equities as FED has a 50-50 chance to reduce stimulus from this month onwards . I am still holding my strong dollar positions as I see Us economy improving and all macro data like payrolls , inflation and GDP showing signs of improvement . Other 2 commodities Gold , Silver and Bullion will also be affected in case FED decides to withdraw stimulus . Many of my friends were asking me on the outlook for Gold which I have not yet discussed in any of my post . Gold is currently trading at  $1257 which may drop to $1200 in medium term . It is a best buy at those levels and hence I recommend my friends to accumulate around 1190-1200  .

Strategy
No Change in Sell Nifty Call December Series
No change in Bank Nifty Sell Calls for January Series.
No change in long $UsdChf position .
No change in short on S&P equity [half]position.
No change in Short Sell $GbpUsd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Currencies: Is it worth investing

S&P bullish : Nifty slides : RBI Policy Ahead

Markets Quiet , Awaiting APPLE product event