Nifty rallies : Will S&P make a new high : Asia mixed

Nifty rallied near 6300 mark and very positive to go further again . Global cues also positive and hence the party will continue today , also the start of the month there is lot of volatility and new expiry series for derivative segment . My Sell Sun Pharma position closed in profit but my HDFC bank position ended in a loss . I didn't close my position till expiry since I thought I will take another shot again this month . Will keep you posted on my next strategy .
Housing data was mixed in US as new home sales increased but mortgage applications decreased to lowest levels than last year . S&P was flat and it didn't close near all time high levels since Monday , I will be bearish only if it closes below 1830 on a daily close , but I don't want to buy either . Fed chair Yellen will be speaking today on monetary policy and if to maintain the pace of stimulus cuts which has started from last 2 months . We saw a good move on the dollar of housing data and I have closed my $UsdCad position , I will be closely monitoring $EurUsd today for a sell before Fed minutes . Aussie and Kiwi were lower on China concerns and Asian markets mixed on open .
Strategy
No change in long $UsdChf .
No change in short $NzdUsd .
No change in short $EurUsd .[missed in my last post]
Statistics
Sorry guys . not getting enough time .Will update in my next blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Currencies: Is it worth investing

S&P bullish : Nifty slides : RBI Policy Ahead

Markets Quiet , Awaiting APPLE product event