Nifty runs towards 6300 : S&P retreats from all time High : Asian markets down

Nifty made a march towards 6200 closing at that level , I think it is still nervous and will hesitate to go beyond that level in the short term . I am still sticking to my strategy that it will be range bound within 6400 and 5800 till election results play out . I am completely negative in my Sell HDFC Bank Sell call strategy and will decide only on expiry day , my other sell call in Sun Pharma is in the money and looks like will expire positively . I expect the Nifty to close below 6200 on expiry . I will look to sell Puts on Nifty in the next month around 6000 levels .
US data mixed with housing data short of expectations and consumer confidence not encouraging . S&P touched all time high and has since come back around 1840 levels . I am looking to short at these levels and will update only when I see a good opportunity . Coming to currencies most of the currencies not showing clear direction , I have closed my sell $UsdCad position in profit . Asian stocks were down on bad economic data coming out of China as they restricted lending . Coming up today is new home sales report and mortgage data from the US  and Pound GDP and exports data .
Strategy
No change in long $UsdChf .
No change in short $NzdUsd .
No change in short $EurUsd .[missed in my last post]
No change in Sell Call Sun Pharma position for Feb Series.
No change in Sell Call HDFC Bank position for Feb Series
Statistics
Will update in my next blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Currencies: Is it worth investing

S&P bullish : Nifty slides : RBI Policy Ahead

Markets Quiet , Awaiting APPLE product event