Back in Action : Nifty continues momentum : Asia Stocks Up : S&P in a range

Nice to see you all , I am back from a small break and will come up strong .
Nifty hits 6700 last week , will the euphoria continue ... I don't see any change in macro indicators to be bullish currently ,I am still not a buyer but will wait until election results are out ..On a long term perspective of 2-3 years you can buy at current levels . Good FII inflows last week and a technical break above 6500 allowed Nifty to move to 6700 levels . My HDFC Sell call strategy is closed in profit and will be looking today to make my new move . I like selling Nifty at 6900 levels for the current month ..will keep you posted on this .Coming up this week is RBI monetary policy and Auto sales numbers for March.
Asian stock up on todays open in spite of not so expected industrial data in Japan . US stocks remain in a range of 1850 - 1880 , I am short SPX and still holding it for a move below 1850 levels . I  am still holding all my dollar long positions till they are reasonably in the money . Important events this week is China Manufacturing data , US employment figures , Aussie rate decision and Eurozone consumer figures this week . So lot of action ....and will keep you posted ..
Strategy
No change in long $UsdChf .
No change in short $NzdUsd .
No change in short $EurUsd,
No change in short SPX
Statistics
Will update tomorrow ....

Happy Trading ...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Currencies: Is it worth investing

S&P bullish : Nifty slides : RBI Policy Ahead

Markets Quiet , Awaiting APPLE product event