US Retail Sales rebound : India Inflation down and manufacturing improves

Nifty closed marginally up above 6500 , there was profit booking around 6500 levels which resulted in drop of nifty last week . Inflation dropped for consecutive second month while manufacturing was in positive after a long gap shows overall macro economic factors improving in 2014 . This has to continue for another quarter to have a bullish stance on India . General elections also coming up next month I will rather wait till June 2014 to be on the buy side . I closed by sell put on Nifty last week in profit . There is no change in my sell Calls of HDFC Bank to cover my loss occurred last month .
US retail sales figures improved and jobless claims were down than last month . S&P dropped to 1840 and will sell on Monday opening for a target of 1800 . China output was at 5 year low which led a sharp drop in commodities . Lot of pessimistic data coming up from China has sent fears across the globe hinting a slowdown in their economy . Dollar has gained a bit as is now at tipping point to be ahead of all currencies . I have closed my $UsdJpy position in profit and I am looking to sell $GbpUsd next week .
Strategy
No change in Sell Calls HDFC Bank
No change in long $UsdChf .
No change in short $NzdUsd .
No change in short $EurUsd,
Statistics


I have posted my overall results last week and very happy to see my FX positions in profit and satisfying progress in my F&O positions .
I hope you all are following my posts and strategies
Happy Trading ...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Currencies: Is it worth investing

S&P bullish : Nifty slides : RBI Policy Ahead

Markets Quiet , Awaiting APPLE product event