China records lowest growth : Asian markets flat : S&P recovers

India earnings kicked with Infy numbers , they posted better margins this quarter but sales have dropped and lower guidance in sales and profit for the next financial year . Nifty drops to 6700 mark but traders anticipate upward move towards 7000 . Inflation rose after 3 months putting Mr. Rajan in a dilemma on increasing rates . I do not see any signs of improvement in the economy since last 6 months with only relief from the inflation point . No change in my sell Nifty calls .I will be looking to sell puts at 6500 mark today and will keep you posted.
China growth slows down as GDP increased marginally since last quarter , this may cause a concern and impact currencies like Aussie and kiwi . US retails sales advanced while pound was stronger on better consumer confidence data . Markets to be in thin volume until Monday due to holidays this week , I would suggest not to take any positions by end of day . S&P recovering back to 1870 levels and will be looking again to sell at these levels . No change in my Fx positions as I am long dollar in 2014 [even though I am paying swap for my positions].
Statistics
No change in long $UsdChf .
No change is short $GbpUsd.
No change in short $NzdUsd .
No change in short $EurUsd.
No change in Sell Nifty call 6900
Statistics

Will update .....in my next post ....

Happy Trading ... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Currencies: Is it worth investing

S&P bullish : Nifty slides : RBI Policy Ahead

Markets Quiet , Awaiting APPLE product event