Nifty below 6700 : Good NFP numbers : Employment gets a boost

Hi , I am back again . Sorry could not post anything for the last 1 week . Sorry again . This does not mean I am not looking into markets . Lot of activity here and I was learning on Binary Options last week so quite busy and now you will see regular posts from my side .
Nifty fell towards 6700 as expected as I have still my sell call on Nifty at 7300 for May which is in the money . I was tracking earnings report corporate India and I have found nothing so impressive for Q4 . Overall macro indicators continue to be sluggish and hence cannot be bullish on India as of now . Lot of volatility picking up on derivatives and options are very highly priced for May Series. Traders awaiting polls outcome on May 16 with opinion polls from next week onwards . It will be very interesting to see the opinion polls with market action .
Better than expected US payrolls report have send S&P near 1900 levels again . I am still holding my short position as I still feel it should correct in the near term . Dollar rallied but is now trading to same levels rather weaker pre NFP release . I have taken a short on $UsdCad just now hoping to be in profit by next week . Forex also seen lot of ups and down for the month of April . I have not published my monthly report which I will do it next week .
Statistics
No change in long $UsdChf .
No change is short $GbpUsd.
No change in short $NzdUsd .
No change in short $EurUsd.
No change in Sell Nifty call 7300
Sold #UsdCad @1.0950
Statistics

Will update .....in my next post ....
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Currencies: Is it worth investing

S&P bullish : Nifty slides : RBI Policy Ahead

Markets Quiet , Awaiting APPLE product event