Nifty Flat : Asia stocks drop : S&P pointing lower

Nifty ended flat towards 6700 , its been there for quite a long time with no clear direction . All of them are now waiting for election euphoria to start from next week . Opinion polls results and actual results from May 16th onwards . I prefer to stay on the shorter side and will not make any new fresh positions until results are out ass volatility has already picked from last week , options across stocks are priced higher than normal and same lies with indices derivatives as well . Earnings report still coming in with HDFC and Canara Bank missing expectations , as mentioned earlier I could not see any impressive results for corporate India this quarter . Another major factor to play on the economy will be monsoons , RBI policy and the interim budget from the new government . No change in my sell Nifty sell call of 7300 for May series .
Asian markets down on open on China PMI prints below 50 for 3 straight months , fear on China economy may slow for 2014 adds concerns to other currencies and global economy on the whole . Kiwi dropped this morning and USD was routed yesterday against basket of currencies even after good employment numbers . S&P futures weak on Asian open and may fall by end of day after US opens . I am closing my Sell $UsdCad @ 1.8922  for some good profit . No change in my other FX positions which are not doing good at all . No major events lined up today , we will see AUD employment report and EUR rate decision tomorrow .
I have now started trading with Binary options and my first day yesterday was no profit no loss . I will be posting signals around 16.30 GMT for that day .
Statistics
No change in long $UsdChf .
No change is short $GbpUsd.
No change in short $NzdUsd .
No change in short $EurUsd.
No change in Sell Nifty call 7300
Squared off my Sell $UsdCad position @ 1.8922
Statistics

Will update .....in my next post ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Currencies: Is it worth investing

S&P bullish : Nifty slides : RBI Policy Ahead

Markets Quiet , Awaiting APPLE product event