Global stocks fall , Markets awaiting Fed policy

Nifty fell last week near 7500 levels after hitting all time high at 7700 . We have not seen full time growth yet and markets are already to new peak , imagine the Sensex and Nifty values when growth reaches its peak. As explained in my previous posts , investors can now be long Nifty for a year I am just anticipating another fall around 7400 levels and that will be the right time to buy . I will be also closing my Sell call position which was under pressure last week . I will look to sell puts going forward as I see momentum picking up in other world economies even though it has not been started yet in India .Traders will be looking for Inflation and manufacturing data this week ,also markets will now see how the new government brings up its maiden budget for this year .
S&P was down to around 1930 levels as geo political tensions picked up in Iraq , oil climbed to a new high with commodities . US economy has picked up in 2014 with employment numbers above average than last year , I think they have almost recovered all jobs that were lost during the 2008-09 crisis . I now expect Fed to stop pumping money in the economy and will be looking to raise interest rates by end of this year . I am bullish on the dollar in 2014 and will be looking to Buy USD among other basket of currencies . I am already long USD against NZD , CHF, Pound and Euro even though these positions have not benefitted since I took them .
Statistics
No change in long $UsdChf .
No change is short $GbpUsd.
No change in short $NzdUsd .
No change in short $EurUsd.
No change in Sell Nifty call strike 7500
Statistics

Will update .....still checking all results

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Currencies: Is it worth investing

S&P bullish : Nifty slides : RBI Policy Ahead

Markets Quiet , Awaiting APPLE product event