Nifty breaks 8000 mark : Asian stocks flat : S&P at 2000

Writing again after a long time , hope to be consistent going forward . Nifty has almost reached the 8000 mark with no signs of tiring  , expecting 8150 max on the upside . As mentioned earlier the best strategy would be to sell puts around 7700 - 7900 strike prices for the sew Sep series . My sell Nifty position for last month ended in a loss even though I had hedged it using a long Nifty Future . . I have taken a sell put at 7900 @50 . I am still hesitant to be long and I think it the market should correct around 7500 mark for a new leap forward . Macro Indicators slowly turning up but to early to comment as it has to be consistent for the next 2 quarters . Aug Auto sales numbers were up as expected as manufacturing picks up , deficit was lower than last year but exports have slowed in July .
Asian stocks were flat on opening as Samsung and Hyandai reported lower sales for August . S&P hits 2000 mark and traders are in a dilemma to take it more higher . Dollar has rose across currencies and we will see a lot of volatility from this month till Mid December , best strategy is to stay long dollar especially with Yen and NZ .. Euro has been on the decline and I expect to bounce back in the short term around 1.3200 again . No change in my currency positions and soon update my portfolio on overall profit or loss .
I am going long $EurAud @ 1.4110 for a target of 100 pips

Strategy 
Sell Nifty Put 7900 @50 Sep Series
No change in long $UsdChf .
No change is short $GbpUsd.
No change in short $NzdUsd .
No change in short $EurUsd.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Currencies: Is it worth investing

S&P bullish : Nifty slides : RBI Policy Ahead

Markets Quiet , Awaiting APPLE product event