Nifty below 8600 : S&P inches higher : Commodities ..will it shine again

Nifty bearish for the day and for this week . It has broken the level of 8600 and looks like to reach 8000 in the short term .. My Nifty sell call is in the money and will wait till expiry . Macros looking promising and I am positive on the Nifty for this year . Mr Rajan has already started to cut down rates which will enhance demand and growth for the economy . Inflation remains to be in control ..and we see how monetary policies try to curb inflation plus have growth .. Value picking my start around sub 8250 levels ..I recommend to start buying Nifty ETF around that level if you are looking for long term for 2-3 years .
All eyes on the FED if they will increase rates this year ...there is a probability but i think it will still look for a strong growth this year ..My FX call on sell #UsdJpy is in profit and will look to close tomorrow morning ...Will look to buy again in small quantities around 119 levels as i think USD will continue to be strong in near term . I am now bearish on S&P around 2100 and will look to sell below 8100 ..
Commodities in the bear market for quite a long time since 2014 ...and will it rise again .. Please look to my next post only on this section this week .

Strategy 
Holding my position on Nifty 9000 Call @30.5 - March Expiry
Holding my sell #UsdJpy call ..looking to close tomorrow

Happy Trading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Currencies: Is it worth investing

S&P bullish : Nifty slides : RBI Policy Ahead

Markets Quiet , Awaiting APPLE product event