Nifty shines: US stocks extend gain : Asian stocks fall on open

Nifty closed above 6100 after a long time indicating bullishness , I would rather wait for few more days to close above this level to take a call . Bank Nifty rose and my sell Call strategy on HDFC Bank is now in jeopardy , I will wait for todays close and then take a stand on my next move .  As a trader one should always remember that in case of loss he should immediately come out of the position or take counter strategy move to offset losses . Finance Minister is very optimistic to bring down fiscal deficit in the current financial year and improve growth .
US stocks extended their gains and are now very close near all time high levels . I will be short at around 1820 levels till then I remain sidelined . Key events today are US housing data and China manufacturing which will decide the currency market direction . I am still holding $NzdUsd short which has now in green and I expect it fall around .8800 levels in near future . I am looking to sell Pound as it looks stretched at current levels . Asian markets were down in the morning in spite BOJ decided to continue stimulus in its meeting yesterday . Gold facing resistance at $1340 and will continue its downward journey in coming months .
Strategy
No change in long $UsdChf .
No change in short $NzdUsd .
Sell Call Sun Pharma position for Feb Series.
Sell Call HDFC Bank position for Feb Series
Statistics
Will update tomorrow .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Currencies: Is it worth investing

S&P bullish : Nifty slides : RBI Policy Ahead

Markets Quiet , Awaiting APPLE product event