Weekly Update : Nifty Flat : S&P high : NFP numbers below expectation

Nifty was flat this week around 8337 , I still think it can go upto 8500 levels before taking a break .We have seen a strong up move for the last 6 months ..I see a strong growth story and will remain bullish in India in 2015 . Manufacturing and Services do not show satisfactory move even now though the markets have gone to that level .I remain upbeat on banking and Pharma stocks , nice earnings this season but i still think Q3 numbers will be better than previous quarter. I have taken a Sell Nifty Put position @25 for 8000 Series . 
US stocks remain higher and I will be bullish in 2015 not because of free money used but because of strong growth in US . Last 2 quarters have shown impressive growth in US and Fed has finally ended their QE 3 program . They will be looking to raise interest rates in Q1 2015 . Dollar has gained substantially over the last 3 months and all my long dollar positions were in profit . I have closed half of my positions and will look to add only when i see a correct price .Gold and Oil tumbled near thier yearly lows and will be in the same area for remaining 2014 and early 2015 .My targets for Gold and Oil will be 1100 and 76 respectively 
Strategy 
Sell Nifty Put 8000 @25 - November
Short $UsdJpy 114.6 for target of 113.2

Happy Trading ...more to come
You can follow me on Twitter @abhijitrisbud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Currencies: Is it worth investing

S&P bullish : Nifty slides : RBI Policy Ahead

Markets Quiet , Awaiting APPLE product event